The Coco Knits ruler and gauge set. Both pieces have embedded magnets that will adhere to any metal surface.
Used for measuring and checking knitting needle sizes, these tools can be used as straight edges on the Maker’s Board to help track patterns and charts. Plastic free, they are made of PLA (plant fiber, 100% biodegradable plant fiber, not water soluble) in a charming speckled linen color.
- Ruler is 8” x 1” / 20 cm x 2.5 cm – with 3 embedded magnets
- Needle Gauge is 9.875” x 1.375” / 25 cm x 3.5 cm – with 4 embedded magnets
- Measures needle sizes US0-17 / 2 mm – 12 mm (including 2.5mm, 3mm, 7mm and 12mm that didn’t fit on our compact )
- Made from 100% fiber waste called polylactic acid, which is made from fermented plant starch such as corn & , beets or sugar cane. It is 100% biodegradable, not water soluble, and contains no plastic.
- The PLA is formed around the magnets, no toxic glue was used to secure them and they won’t come out!